Oceanside Investigations is committed to the following Code Of Professional Conduct:
- To understand the sensitive and confidential nature of the cases we work on. Preserving the confidentiality of our clients and conducting investigation in a discrete manner is the foundation of our case work. We are committed to the principles of loyalty, honesty, and confidentiality.
- To communicate effectively with clients in order to determine their specific needs. Included in this effective communication is an earnest effort to listen carefully to the client in order to tailor investigations to specific needs.
- Return telephone calls are made to clients within one business day and they are apprised of significant developments in their matters as they occur. To keep appoints on time and treat the client’s time as being as valuable as our own.
- To work with clients in a team environment with each of us having clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- To educate clients in respect to the legalities of investigations in order that we may execute mutually agreed upon strategies to bring matters to a successful conclusion.
- To use technology to work efficiently and keep clients fees down.
- To set realistic deadlines and to meet them. To call clients before deadlines to inform them when circumstances prevent us from meeting the deadline and to set a new deadline.
- To read constantly to update ourselves in the law and new innovative investigative strategies.
- To consider feelings as well as facts in all investigations in which we are involved.